6D Mink Lashes - SO CLASSYRegular price $22.00 Save $0.00
STYLES BY SOMA - Introducing the NEW 6D MINK LASH! These lashes are 100% hand crafted and designed to give ultimate medium effect with your natural look.
- 6D Mink Lashes, Handcrafted
- Volume: Wispy
- Effect: Wispy, flare
- Reusable up to 25 times with proper care
- Flexible and thin band for comfortable wear
HOW TO APPLY
- After completing your eyeshadow and liner of choice, apply mascara to your natural lashes.
Using a tweezer, gently remove lashes from the insert, starting with the outer corner of the lash. Measure the lash and trim to fit prior to application. Trim the lash from the outside corner to ensure it doesn't touch the inner corner of your eye.
- Apply a thin layer of lash adhesive on the band and allow to dry for approximately 30 seconds. The trick is to allow the adhesive to get "sticky" before application.
- Apply the lash to your natural lash line along the inner corner of your eye first, following along your entire eyelid. Then pinch together with your natural lashes.
- No need to curl these lashes! And for longer use, do not apply additional mascara on top of them.
Note: If you remove the eyelash to adjust placement, the adhesive may come off as well. You may have to reapply the adhesive for a stronger hold. If the lash is not sticking, you need to apply another layer of false lash adhesive.
HOW TO REMOVE, CLEAN & REUSE
- Take a cotton swab with OIL FREE makeup remover and gently apply it along the band of the lash. Avoid applying too much to the lashes themselves.
- Start at the outer edge of your eyelid and gently pull at the band moving in towards your nose until the false lash is completely off.
- Check the bands of your false lashes and gently peel away any leftover adhesive. Then take a dry cotton swab and gently wipe away any residual makeup.
- Place the lashes on a clean towel or paper towel to allow them to air dry until they are completely dry.
- For reuse, store properly into the original case.